Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Yard

I have been busy these past weekend helping my husband build a planter and bar in our yard.We like to entertain our friends and are finally getting to get some stuff done.He would like to build a island across from the grill area for serving.Its been good weather to get our project done.I have even gotten a nice tan.I have been thinking of some decor for when we are finished.I will post some pictures of our finished product .It is log cabinish.If anyone has any ideas feel free to give them to me.

1 comment:

  1. My hubby has been working so hard on the yard and it is so transformed from what it was.I will be posting a pictre or two when its done.I have been keeping the kids busy in the pool .I have made a bird house and a bee skep and a peg candle holder for my home.It is alot of fun.I like looking at pictures and knowing that even without plans I can probably do it.I dont do alot of sewing but would love to.I do have a hard time finding old things and using my imagination to figure out how to fix it or improve it .I am doing my best.

    ReplyDelete