Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Having a rough time

I have been havin a bad time lately that is why I havent been doing anything .I have been trying to get inspiration and waiting for warm weather.A new prim shop moved in just down the street and its great,its called outback primatives .She has wonderful  items,I got a beautiful crock and black swan.I can feed the addiction and its within walking distance from my house.Well if the weather ever changes I will retur to actually put something on the page.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my girl, I would be in so much trouble if a new prim shop opened up within walking distance of my home!! I would have to work there so I could pay for my addiction, haha!

    Sorry you are having a bad time. We all go through that now and then. Hopefully when the warmer air of Spring hits, you will be feeling better! Hugs to you~

    ReplyDelete