Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More of my stuff


This is the coffee maker cover I made I think I need to ruff it up some more.I liked making it and it only took a couple hours.I cant believe how much I enjoy it.I think my next project will be a trash can for the kitchen.I really liked one that was in country sampler an I think I can get it pretty close.It wont be exactly like it but pretty close.Then I want to make a blanket crane.There is a tutorial in the simply prim blog and its beautiful.I want to do some stitchery too.I have gotten some wonderful ideas.I have been looking for anything with sheep.I love sheep.That's the country girl in me.

2 comments:

  1. I get ideas from Country Sampler to. Your coffee house is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job! I think it could use a light sanding and antiquing... but I do that to every single thing I make. Hehe!

    I love sheep also!

    ReplyDelete