Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

My new projects

I have started on some new projects and I am havin fun .My bathroom is pretty well country except for towel racks.I wanted to replace them with a ladder but it is way to small don't have the room so I decided to make some.I have been seein some on the great blogs I follow and I figured I can do it.I cut them out and now I need to put them together.I love this.I need to get some new light fixtures yet.I have great wainscoting in the bathroom and have to find a way to make it look old and take out a handicap fixture and it will be done.I am excited and cant believe how nice it will be,I see all the beautiful warm homes I have seen on blogs.Prim or country deco gives me such a warm feelin It makes me feel like I am at my granmas again.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been working hard and it will be looking great! We need to see pictures! =]

    I agree... prim decor has that wonderful, warm feeling of visiting grandma. Looking forward to keeping up with your posts and see what all you'll be doing.

    Have a delightful weekend!

    ReplyDelete