Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Blogging

I am learning slowly about this blogging thing so I hope people will be patient I feel like an idiot as far as this is concerned .I really have no experience in this yet .I want to eventually make more things and even tutoral but its slow goin.I work full time and care for my grandchildren in the evenings so I dont get the oppertunity to get a whole lot done.I have made a few things so far.I maded a towel holder for my bathroom and a peg thing for my livingroo to hold a peg candle holder that I made.I also made a small ladder which hangs over the breakfast bar.I have gotten so many wonderful ideas from the great bloggers out there and hope I can perticipate in giving them some too.I think this is great.I am not the greatest writer but I just hope I make sence.I love this and hope to get better.Thanks for checkin out my blog guys.

1 comment:

  1. I have not been blogging long myself. I think you just have to jump right in and wet your feet. I am sure everyone would love to see some of those handmade primitives you have made.

    ReplyDelete