Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

my yard my oasis

My husband and I and even friends hace worked on this yard for a time now and part one is complete.My husband who is the yard guy is so great at having a vision of what he wants and making it come to life.It was done by july 3 and we had a great cookout for our neighbors who pitched in and helped .Our great neighbors would come around I believe curious as to what is that guy next door up to.They would come to check it out and next thing ya know they were grabbin a shovel or movin something like pavers.They now bring friends around to show what they did .

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Welcome to blogging, love your oasis! Who is that cutie?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutie in my picture isthe lovely Demi my grandaughter.She makes my oasis complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!!! I would probably live my life out there and never go inside! Haha! That is truly a wonderful oasis. How neat of your neighbors to pitch in and help. I think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete